LEARN FROM EXAMPLES ABROAD – PROGRAM UNDER DEVELOPMENT
The summer school in sport management is a unique, privileged opportunity to explore various sports ecosystems in Montréal and overseas. The selected participants, hailing from diverse backgrounds, will learn best practices in management through exclusive meetings with influential executives, professors, and managers from different spheres. The program highlights visits to businesses and sports facilities near and far, together with seminars and interactive workshops.
- Professionals and decision-makers
- Professors and researchers
- Master and doctorate students in various disciplines
- Learn best management practices in a sports context
- Rethink strategies and business models
- Share a collective experience
- Access a local and international network
- Students who complete the program learn new techniques and management tools. The program brings together a vibrant community brimming with new ideas, that is driven to change the rules of the game and demolish silos.
To find out more about this program, contact us at email@example.com